What will you be doing as our Controller?
You will be the financial key player. Together with your colleagues in the Finance team, you act as the organisation’s financial conscience. Together, you consider the output and the processes. This means presenting correct figures and providing for clear performance and management information. At the same time, it is about continual monitoring of the processes. Are they still fit for purpose? What can we adjust and improve? And what will that require? That approach and way of thinking are in your DNA. You will work closely with the CFO and with colleagues in the Netherlands and elsewhere, as well as with Finance colleagues from Hydratec. How diverse and varied do you want it to be?
A job like this calls for drive and thoroughness, qualities that are necessary in order to think ahead and work for the future. Tact and empathy are also essential. Result-orientation must be balanced with relationship sensitivity.
What does this mean in concrete terms?Under the supervision of, and with coaching from the CFO, you provide the monthly, quarterly and annual closing of accounts, including consolidation of the foreign business units and audits. You are responsible for setting up, improving and delivering the management reports. You also contribute towards professionalisation and implementation of Project Control. In addition, you analyse and implement new developments in systems, with the aim of optimising the working processes (digitisation and automation). Finally, you offer support for Sales in assessing commercial transactions in terms of guidelines and sanctions.
What do you contribute?
• You have a relevant graduate qualification in economics or accountancy;
• You have at least three years of experience in an accountancy or all-round Finance/Assistant Controller position;
• You have experience with an ERP system, Excel and digital invoice processing;
• You have worked with Power BI or another BI tool;
• You have excellent verbal and written mastery of English and Dutch;
• You are solution-oriented, independent, pragmatic and pro-active;
• You are communicative, enthusiastic and resourceful.Do you feel that you are suited to this position and Pas Reform? If so, we would like to meet you. Please, send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org