What will you be doing?
To a major extent, the quality of our machines and systems depends on the quality of our suppliers. This is what you focus on. Examples include supplier audits and the improvement programmes related to these; the release process of new products; quality reports (KPI) with analyses and improvements; solutions to structural quality issues; actions based on non-conformance reports (NCR) for incoming products, and supplier development to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Depending on the task, you have a leading role in this, you coordinate and provide guidance, and/or you execute and handle matters, independently or in collaboration with colleagues, for instance from Engineering and Product Management. You sometimes support the operational purchaser if the need arises.
What do you contribute?
• You work and think at a level of senior secondary vocational education or higher professional education;
• You have at least five years’ experience in a similar position;
• Your experience includes production processes, machining, extrusion, plastic moulding, coating and assembly;
• You have knowledge of ERP automation systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics;
• You have worked with the 8D methodology;
• You have an excellent command of English and German, orally and in writing;
• You are a no-nonsense and hands-on type of person;
• You believe that good quality is impossible without good communication;
• You are cooperative internally and externally, and you are decisive and active;
• You love to work in a structural and plan-based way;
• You are thick-skinned.
What can Pas Reform offer you?
We are a leading organisation. With our 100 years' experience, we occupy a prominent position on the world map. We continue to grow and offer you the scope to contribute and further develop yourself and your position. Despite our size, every employee counts.
For our terms and conditions of employment, we apply the Collective Labour Agreement for the Metal and Electrical sector (Metalektro), which we supplement with our own company regulations.
Do you feel that you are suited to this position and Pas Reform? If so, we would like to meet you. Please, send your motivation and CV to email@example.com