What will you be doing?
What is the purchasing need of the category you are responsible for? Which sales parties would fit in well, and how do you ensure that you buy the right product at the best price? This is your job as a Tactical Purchaser in a nutshell. You select the suppliers (together with the Purchase Manager) and do the contract management independently. You perform benchmarking and contract negotiations in accordance with the TCO principle. You see to a seamless fit with the planning process, and you continuously look for opportunities to optimise the profitability of Pas Reform. Examples include cost reduction and improving the performance and supply reliability of your suppliers and the quality of their products. You have an eye for the relationship and for good cooperation, also with your colleagues in the Netherlands and abroad.
What do you contribute?
• You have successfully completed a (technical) degree programme at a university of applied sciences, supplemented with NEVI II;
• You have at least five years’ experience in a similar position;
• Your experience also pertains to outsourcing processes, modular purchasing and supplier development, preferably in the machining, extrusion, assembly and plastic moulding environments;
• You have a no-nonsense and hands-on approach;
• You are a self-starter who is decisive, enterprising, proactive and passionate, and you always look for possibilities to do things better;
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You can handle stressful situations well;
• You speak and write English fluently.
What can Pas Reform offer you?
We are a leading organisation. With our 100 years' experience, we occupy a prominent position on the world map. We continue to grow and offer you the scope to contribute and further develop yourself and your position. Despite our size, every employee counts.
For our terms and conditions of employment, we apply the Collective Labour Agreement for the Metal and Electrical sector (Metalektro), which we supplement with our own company regulations.
Do you feel that you are suited to this position and Pas Reform? If so, we would like to meet you. Please, send your motivation and CV to email@example.com